Unit 3 Media
narrative and ideology
Ideology and institutions
📢 Things to consider about institutional contexts.
- The film studio – who made it? A large studio? An independent studio? How might that change the narrative?
- The budget - How much money did it take to make? Was it a large or small budget?
- The production - Issues during the making of the narrative?
- The marketing - How was the media product marketed
- The classification how can the classification effect who sees the film and how they understand it?
The Studio System
Worksheets / Resources
institutional contexts 1.pptx5285.5KB